Any questions, suggestions or comments are welcome and will be answered as quickly as possible.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (M-F)
The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyres are specially made for premium SUVs providing you excellent braking, handling and comfort.
Wet Grip and Safety
- #1 in wet braking tests*
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: External part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads
- “Dynamic response” technology: a hybrid belt made of Aramid and Nylon for an optimized driving precision
- Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation
- Tread pattern stiffness with optimized notches for excellent braking on dry roads
- New compound mix with specific innovative “functional elastomers” and thin Silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads
*External tests conducted by TÜV SÜD product service, on Michelin's request, in August and September 2018, on dimension 235/60 R 18 on AUDI Q5 2.0 TDI comparing MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV versus BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/P SPORT; CONTINENTAL SPORTCONTACT 5 SUV; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP SUV; DUNLOP SPORTMAXX RT2 SUV; HANKOOK VENTUS PRIME 2; PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE competitors
SUV Dedicated Robustness
- Rigid blocks on the tread pattern optimized for longevity
- High density double casing for tire robustness
- Rim protector available on all dimensions
- Excellent longevity*
*External longevity test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, in August and September 2018, on dimension 235/60 R18 on HYUNDAI SANTA FE CRDI comparing MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV versus BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/P SPORT; CONTINENTAL SPORTCONTACT 5 SUV; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP SUV; DUNLOP SPORTMAXX RT2 SUV; HANKOOK VENTUS PRIME 2; PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE competitors. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10.000 km run and extrapolated longevity to 1.6mm
Comfort to Enhance Driving Pleasure
- Tread design and tyre architecture optimized to improve comfort and grip
Michelin Premium Touch Tyre Sidewall Design
- An appealing finish for your SUV: distinct Michelin premium touch design on the tyre sidewall
Standard Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.