The MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV tyres are specially made for premium SUVs providing you excellent braking, handling and comfort.
Wet Grip and Safety
- #1 in wet braking tests*
- Asymmetrical tread pattern: External part for dry conditions, internal part for wet roads
- “Dynamic response” technology: a hybrid belt made of Aramid and Nylon for an optimized driving precision
- Groove design mastered to rigidify the tread pattern and provide grip under lateral solicitation
- Tread pattern stiffness with optimized notches for excellent braking on dry roads
- New compound mix with specific innovative “functional elastomers” and thin Silica for excellent grip and braking on wet roads
*External tests conducted by TÜV SÜD product service, on Michelin's request, in August and September 2018, on dimension 235/60 R 18 on AUDI Q5 2.0 TDI comparing MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV versus BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/P SPORT; CONTINENTAL SPORTCONTACT 5 SUV; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP SUV; DUNLOP SPORTMAXX RT2 SUV; HANKOOK VENTUS PRIME 2; PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE competitors
SUV Dedicated Robustness
- Rigid blocks on the tread pattern optimized for longevity
- High density double casing for tire robustness
- Rim protector available on all dimensions
- Excellent longevity*
*External longevity test conducted by DEKRA TEST CENTER, on Michelin's request, in August and September 2018, on dimension 235/60 R18 on HYUNDAI SANTA FE CRDI comparing MICHELIN PILOT SPORT 4 SUV versus BRIDGESTONE DUELER H/P SPORT; CONTINENTAL SPORTCONTACT 5 SUV; GOODYEAR EFFICIENT GRIP SUV; DUNLOP SPORTMAXX RT2 SUV; HANKOOK VENTUS PRIME 2; PIRELLI SCORPION VERDE competitors. Longevity test run in average real usage (D50) with 10.000 km run and extrapolated longevity to 1.6mm
Comfort to Enhance Driving Pleasure
- Tread design and tyre architecture optimized to improve comfort and grip
Michelin Premium Touch Tyre Sidewall Design
- An appealing finish for your SUV: distinct Michelin premium touch design on the tyre sidewall
Standard Limited Warranty
All MICHELIN tyres have a Standard Manufacturer's Limited Warranty, which covers defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original usable tread, or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.
I have the 235/50R19 on my BBS XRs with the Citroën C5 Aircross. Grip is excellent in the dry and wet and it’s quiet. I have driven 1000 km on them so far. Will see how long they can last.
THE TYRES ARE GENERALLY GOOD. GOOD GRIPS IN WET AND DRY CONDITIONS. BRAKING AND STOPPING ON TIME NEVER AN ISSUE. ONLY THE ROAD SOUND IS A LITTLE AUDIBLE FROM INSIDE THE CAR CABIN.
Can I get this michelin pilot sport tyre for rim 16 inch
Select your Maker