15% LONGER MILEAGE*
- The newly-tuned tread design resulting to low first life cost per kilometer.
- Stretching further your operation cost
20% STRONGER PROTECTION*
- Thanks to the latest MICHELIN Technologies, the MICHELIN X MULTI HD Z features reinforced casing for excellent resistance to road aggressions
- Less tyre breakdowns linked to high payload
5% ENHANCED EVEN WEAR*
- Wider footprint area by 5% compared with MICHELIN AGILIS LT
- Bigger contact patch allows for a well-distributed pressure
- Less rotation, less maintenance costs.
*Comparison between MICHELIN X Multi HD Z versus MICHELIN Agilis LT using tyre dimension 7.50R16LT. Test results are from Michelin internal tyre design modelling tool based on actual tyre material properties, conducted in India on December 2020 under the following conditions, 1,500 kg load @ 7 bar pressure with 6.00G rim width.