40661149 2317585354924015 385755992383553536 o
What is MICHELIN Passion Experience?
Going beyond the limits of excellence.
MICHELIN Passion Experience is an once-in-a-lifetime full immersion into the Michelin world of passion for motorsport, and mobility while discovering Michelin’s passion for travel and gastronomy.
Guests will have the exclusive privilege to drive and experience a range of unique custom and racing vehicles, while enjoying the spirit of Michelin mobility, innovation and MICHELIN Starred gastronomy.
Location: Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia
Circuit Details & Records
- Opening date: 7, March 1999
- Architect: Hermann Tilke (Germany)
- FIA Grade / Major Events: FIA Grade 1 / FIA Formula 1 Malaysian GP and FIM MotoGP Malaysian GP
- Track Length / Turns: 5.543 Km (3.445 mi) / 15
- Surface: Tarmac
- Longest Straight: 927.5 meters
- Lap Records: Formula 1 - S. Vettel / Ferrari, 1:34.080 (2017); MotoGP - J. Lorenzo / Yamaha, 2:00.606 (2015)
Cars & Driving Activities
Race of Passion
Participants will experience what it's like to be a Formula Driver with controlled laps around the Sepang F1 Track.
- Car Make: Formula 4
- Engine: Renault Sport K4M 854 - 1.6L
- Engine Size: 1598 cc
- Transmission: 5 speed + 1 reverse gearbox with paddle shift
- Power / Torque: 104kW @6800 rpm / 160Nm @ 4500 rpm
- Tyres: MICHELIN Racing Slick - Front: 20/54-R13, Rear: 22/54-R13
1 bmw x3 inspire hightlight desktop 03 jpg asset 1550231304012
Participants will compare tyre performance and learn the role that tyres play in braking and handling.
- Car Make: BMW X3
- Engine: 2.0 liter TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Engine Size: 1998 cc
- Transmission: 8-speed STEPTRONIC Automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes
- Power / Torque: 188kW @5250 - 6500rpm / 350Nm @ 1450 - 4800rpm
- 0 - 100 Km/h: 6 sec
- Max Speed: 240 Km/h
- Tyres: MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 SUV - 255/50-R19
Participants will have to complete a course, with several "exercise stations" to test their skills in off-road and 4WD.
- Car Make: Ford Ranger
- Engine: 2.3L Ti-VCT I-4
- Transmission: Electronic 10-speed automatic
- Tyres: BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 - 285/70-R17
2 TCR cars driven by professional drivers will bring participants for a hotlap session at the end of the day to experience the thrill of the g forces around Sepang's long bends.
- Car Make: Seat Leon TCR
- Engine: Turbocharged 4-cylinder
- Engine Size: 1984 cc
- Power / Torque: 260kW @ 6200rpm / 420Nm @ 2000-5000rpm
- 0 - 100 Km/h: 5.2 secs
- Max speed: 250 Km/h
- 6-speed DSG
- Tyres: MICHELIN Pilot Sport GT - 27/65-18